Monday, October 1, 2012

Raise Your Weapon



((Vibe))  Hola Everyone! Yay! Swagfest♥ is here! Yes I know I have been waiting forever too! So much good stuff there. Also took me about a year to get into. Le sigh. But I finally did! The main thing I was excited for was the Mesh Bish Gloves from Luck!♥ They are pretty amazing. And the fact they are first mesh gloves I have owned! I am all smiles.

And the release of a new Dress from Blah!♥ The Rainbow Cheetah Dress! I love pretty much everything that Hoshi makes! Plus she Always has the Appliers For Lolas!♥ This dress is Super cutes and comes in a bunch of cute colors! 

♥Taylor


BODY:
Hair: [LeLutka]-BLAKE hair L - Marilyn 
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Peach> - Smokey (ltbrow) New!
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Light Green
Lashes: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle
Lipstick: [PF] Lip Glaze - Twilight New!

ACCESSORIES:
Gloves: *L.inc* Bish Gloves Black New!
Ring: -UtopiaH- Skull With Lace Flower Ring  New!
Cigarette: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette
Piercing: <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics

CLOTHING:
Dress: !Blah. (My Rainbow Cheetah Dress/Original) New!
Heels:  N-core TRIUMPH "Black"


No comments:

Post a Comment