Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bish!

((Vibe)) Hey everyone. I felt a little in a comfy mood. Its raining here. Le sigh. I hate when it gets like this. Nothing but rain for hours. Kinda depressing! So I wanted to do something colorful and work a little in Photo shop. I know I am not the best. But hey, I try! "A" for effort right?!


First off I would like to say this new hair from Lelutka! Is amazing. I love the fades pack so of course I got the 2 styles I liked the best (Blake and Lively) In the fades fat pack! Its a long flowy style. Something natural looking. I love the bit of waviness it has to it. Kinda reminds me of mermaid hair. ♥Lelutka

Also these new shoes from 2REAL. They are fantastic. The have amazing textures. 19 for that matter. You can completely customize these babies! They are the perfect shoe for any causal look. If you just want a comfy and fun look, these are for you. Totally worth the purchase. ♥ 2REAL


BODY:
Hair: [LeLutka]-BLAKE hair - MarilynPinkFade New!
Skin: .tsg. Lumiere B :: Glam Barbie ::
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Ice
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty.


ACCESSORIES:
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Double Cross Necklace
Watch: [DDL] Play (Gold)
Bangle: MONS / Big  Bangle silver&leather


CLOTHING:
Shorts: FnH LIl'Shorts (MESH) Hotpink
Top: :STICKY FINGERS: My tube top (cyan) (Store now known as "Sexy Things")
Shoes: F-WINGS SHOES - 2REAL New!


No comments:

Post a Comment