Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wild Ones.



Hola Fashion Lovers! 
So I was sitting there in Second Life. Hanging with my Linny-face, like I do and I saw a incoming notice. Coming from Al vulo!♥ Yay! And it was the new group gift for the month. Sooo cute, right? Well I instantly teleport and millions of girls are falling from the sky. Got pretty insane in there! I crashed at least 3 times! Anyways I finally got the skin thanks to Hlin Bluebird!♥  It is a beautifully tan skin. Julia -Intense Night-. It is completely free when you join the group! Go get yours! 

(Chemistry)♥. I love this store. Everything there is so buy worthy! I came across this hair. Fell right in love. Of course got the fat pack. YAY!  I totally wear my hair like that on a lazy hair kinda day. I love the hat hair combo. It is a total edgy look. The beanie comes in a bunch of different Color options. If you like a fun, funky and edgy style, this is for you! 

DDL♥ came out with a super cute, Chunky necklace. Comes in a couple colors. Minimalism is becoming quite popular. This necklace called Yes, Master is super simple, but gody. But not in a bad way. In a super chic kinda way. This store always has something good coming out! 

And as you can see, Linny also got the Kumi♥ skin! From Pink Fuel.♥Yeah, if you do not have this skin, you my friend are missing out! Its looks so cute on her! She has a little Asian persuasion thing going on. But boy does she work it! She got all dolled up to hop on this super cute pose with me from Label Motion♥. Called Divas! It was made by a real life model pose. Great Inspiration. 


Left-

BODY:
Hair/Hat:(Chemistry) Hair - Lyric - Browns - Coffee/(Chemistry) Hair - Lyric beanie - Black
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ -intense night  ] group gift New!
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Ice
Lashes: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle
Ears:  AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack 
Tattoo: R&S :: Your Cocain :: Chanel pt.1

ACCESSORIES:
Necklace:[DDL] Yes, Master (Black) New!
Piercings:<- PoM -> - Face Piercings - Swirl Septum
Nails:Izzie's - Gradient Nails
Bracelet:  SiniStyle Studded Bracelets
Ring:  Color.Me.H.O.F [TriangleRing[Silver]

CLOTHING:
Top: Color.Me.H.O.F [MyCropCorset[Black]
Jacket: ::BB:: Studded Biker Jacket (BLACK)
Leggings: Fleshtone :: Sheer Tights [Cross]
Skirt: :Paper.Doll: Geo Bodycon: Grey
Shoes: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal


Right-

BODY:
Hair: Magika [01] Tendency New!
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Latte> New!
Eyes: .ID. Mirror Darker / Blue
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl

ACCESSORIES:
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Key to My Heart Necklace
Piercings: - .HoD. - Torque Piercing Collection
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails

CLOTHING:
Sweater: {mon tissu} Slouchy Sweatshirt
Jeans: Maitreya Mesh - Zipper Skinny Jeans
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Black" New!






No comments:

Post a Comment