Thursday, September 6, 2012

Good Time

I have been around shopping a lot and have found so many amazing new things. What I love about Second Life. Always something new fun and exciting. So many events. One I am excited for that starts on the 15th, is "The Arcade" Event! Its a quarterly event. It is a Gatcha event. Sponsered by People from Collabor88, Intrigue co. and more! It will be a bunch of exclusive items, I am super excited! To find out more you can go to the website! http://thearcadesl.com/



I got my Linny-kins and went on a little shopping spree! Picking up all the latest and greatest Items out there!
ColdLogic has this new sweater along with a bunch of other really cute Items! This top comes in 2 different patterns as well as multiple colors! I love ColdLogic becuase they always give you tons of options with everything they put out! ♥ColdLogic. Also this hair from Magika! Omg I saw it come out and I Had to have it. It is such a sexy look! It reminds me of Farrah Fawcett, Circa Charlies angels. I do not think this look will ever go out of style. ♥Magika.

Linny came across these super cute jeans from Essences. A sexy pair of skinny Jeans that have a ombre effect. Ombre is so In! They make the butt look pretty good if I do say so myself. LOL! They come in 4 different colors. A must have in your Invy! This top from Redgrave went perfect with these pants. Like it was made for the Jeans! Super sexy combo! ♥Linny


On Left (Linny)-

BODY::
Hair: *booN TUN247 hair - mat color
Hairbase: *booN gathered mid hairbase - mat color
Skin: *League* Skin Jen Deeptan - Natural
Eyes:  pc eyes by LL - evening sky
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty.

ACCESSORIES:
Nails & Rings: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Earrings: *KRASH* Small Loops Earrings
Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (floral)

CLOTHING:
Bra: Lace BH Petite - Magenta - RedGrave
Top: RedGrave - Loose Tanktop Butterfly - Magenta New!
Pants: {.essences.} - Into the sky (C) New!
Heels: N-core ZEN "Black"

On Right (Taylor)-

BODY:
Hair: Magika [01] Tendency New!
Skin: the body co. Ivy  (03 Light)
Make-up:the body co. Ivy - makeup (dramatic)  
Eyes: ..ID. Mutant Eyes / GSP
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty.
Lashes/Freckles: La Malvada Mujer - Hi Twiggy !


ACCESSORIES:
Nails: Izzie's - Gradient Nails New!
Ring: (Yummy) Plastic Rose Ring - Ebony
Necklace: [ glow ] studio Bird Necklace Raven New!


CLOTHING:
Sweater:  coldLogic shirt - matta.white New!
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black) New!
Skirt: -SU!- High Waist Denim Skirt Dark Blue




  




No comments:

Post a Comment