Thursday, September 27, 2012

Look into my eyes


((Vibe)) Olala! DDL♥ Just came out with this fantastic dress! Called "I Feel Fine".  I am so inlove with it. It is a sexy and very cute look. Kind of with a older 40's feel to it. But modernized with this Tie around leather belt! So many colors to choose from. Something simple but so cute.

Also I decided to buy a darker tone of the Kumi skin from Pink Fuel♥. Like I need more skins..I know..
But I am so in love with this skin as well. I have what I like to call my skin of the week. But I have stuck with this one since it came out. I love the youthfulness to it. Very well done.

Also Elikatira♥ still has there sale going on! Only 66l$ A color pack. 360L$ for a fatpack..STOREWIDE! You would be a fool to not get down there and grab some of there hairs up if not all of them!


Muahs ♥Taylor


BODY:
Hair: [e] Soft - Brown 08
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Latte> - Meow/Smokey Meow New!
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Light Green
Lashes: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle
Tattoo: [HUZ]-Oriental-(MP)
Nails: -UtopiaH- Rock n' Roll Never Dies Hand Set

ACCESSORIES:
Piercing 1:<-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics 
Piercing 2:  <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Open Barbell (Beads)
Ring: HouseofFox :: ForeverYoung Ring
Earrings: GoK- Bamboo Earring Mistic Black

CLOTHING:
Dress: [DDL] I Feel Fine (Black) New!
Shoes: [whatever] CG - Black





No comments:

Post a Comment