Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Look at me Now

Hey everyone. Getting back into blogging. I wanted to keep my blog simple, pretty much in your face. And easy to read. I have been back a while. Been reading a lot of blogs and well. I find a lot of them are not even really blogs anymore. Anyone thinks they can blog. Put in a nice picture.  And a shopping list. But where is the Review part? What bloggers are supposed to do! That's is why Designers want bloggers. To talk up the creations of your sponsors and Give a review on what they think. I mean for real, it is like anyone thinks they can blog now-a-days. It kind of disgusts me to be perfectly honest. And if you do not like what I am saying. Oh well There is a tiny "x" Button on the right hand screen. And I am not trying to sound bitchy. Or condescending I am just saying how I feel.


Enough of my Rant! Hehe..I am always on the look for the latest styles and trends. But always putting my own little touch to any look. Truth has been putting out a ton of cute styles. I am a huge fan of the front poof. I have my hair that way a lot of the time Real life. Its a simple but way cute style. Can be used casually or even for big events. This style named Carmen is worth the purchase. ♥Truth Hawks!

Also I was scanning around on the Interwebs like I do, and came across these new mesh heels from Compulsion!  A sexy sandal style heels with a HUD that you can change the average skin, and nails. The nails have a "Natural" and "Painted" Options. As well as being able to change the Metal studs Color. I am absolutely in love with these heels! ♥Taylor


BODY:
Hair: >TRUTH< Carmen w/Roots - champagne New!
Skin: the body co. Ivy  (03 Light)
Make-up: the body co. Ivy - makeup (Star)
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Ice
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty.


ACCESSORIES:
Nails&Rings::OW: "Anti-Flick" Nails
Belly Chain: <-Puncture-> Belly Chain - Cross


CLOTHING:
Top: Ricielli Mesh - sequinedsweater/black
Pants: ::1bp:: Skinny Leathers Black
Heels: Compulsion-Sin-Black New!





No comments:

Post a Comment