Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I missed you so bad..



((Vibe)) Heya everyone. Fall♥ is upon us. At least it is for me. I can feel it getting cooler by the day. Fall is my favorite season. The foliage here is the most beautiful in the US. So many amazing colors. Cardigan season. And getting boots out and dusting them off! 

First off! Pink Fuel♥ came out with a new and totally amazing-adorable-cute-perfect skin! Kumi has been released! I got it in a few tones. It is a soft and youthful skin! It also comes with a bunch of lipstick options. Anything from matte to frost options. I am so in love with this skin. Yeah so not coming off for a while!

Collabor88♥ had a great round this time. I could not even fit all the goodies I got last time. But Here I am showing it off! Like I said it is what I call Cardigan season. Just having a comfy sweater is all you need. I found this cardigan at Collaor88. Its from Milk Motion♥. Its just a simple but way cute 3/4 Sleeve cardigan. Add it to just about any outfit to make it complete! I also found these super cute Tailored Shorts from House of Fox there!♥ And I had to grab them up. They are a super preppy shorts. They are a total deal. 88L$. I suggest grabbing them up! 

♥Taylor


BODY::
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 04 / SANDY BLONDE
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Ivory> -  Defined (ltbrow/crease) New!
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Ice
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty.

ACCESSORIES:
Necklace: (Yummy) Pieces of the Past Necklace

CLOTHING:
Shirt: -tb- Tied Up Tank - White
Cardigan: (Milk motion) classic cardigan-grey New!
Shorts: Color.Me.H.O.F [TailoredShorts[Cambridge] New!
Boots: [celoe.cairo.boots.sienna]



No comments:

Post a Comment