Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Misca Moosca



((Vibe)) Hey everyone! I am so excited over this post. Got a lot of amazing new Items. A lot of them from 'The Arcade'. Wow what an awesome event. People On the sim next to it just waiting to get in. And yes it took me so long to get in! Took me a good hour of constantly trying to teleport over there. Was crazy! But so worth it. I will tell you this is by far one of the most fun events I have been to in SL. Not only is there a lot of fun and exclusive stuff in the gatchas. But The group chat is a huge trading frenzy! Linnys pants and shirt are from the event, from mon cheri gatchas! Not only that but she got an amazing scarf from Tres Blah(100L$ a play). I handed over a pair of the Mouse ears to her...considering I spent forever trying to get a good one! I got the White rare one! I was so excited! I am so in love with this head piece from Auxiliary gatchas! Only 50L$ a play!

Along with this amazing event..I got some other fun new stuff! Cynful has a new panties and bra combo out! Named Deliciosa It is so cute! I fell in love and grabbed up a few color options. Not only is it a super cute set! But you can buy the Lolas Appliers! Yay! Seems like the Lolas are becoming quite the fad lately..Not that I will complain.. I like Bewbs!

Also I came across these Super cute Skinny jeans. Mesh of course from cake! I Love love love these jeans. I Think they are my new favorites. They are cuffed which I love! And can be so versatile! Can be casual or can make them look sophisticated! I suggest getting some of your own!

♥♥♥Taylor


Left (Taylor)-

BODY:
Hair: [e] Listen - Black 04
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Ivory> -  Defined (dkbrow/crease)  New!
Eyes:.ID. Light Sensitive/Ice
Lashes: [ glow ] Innocent lashes - Gentle
Lip Gloss:  [PF] Lip Glaze - Retro (Comes with Kumi Skin) New!


ACCESSORIES:
Head Piece: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Spikes) - White RARE New!
Piercing: <- PoM -> - Face Piercings - Swirl Septum
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Watch: #13 *katat0nik* (black rainbow) Nada Watch New!
Ring:  Shakeup! Vintage Ring [11] New!
Necklace: Deer bead necklace (war) New!
Belly Chain:  <-Puncture-> Belly Chain - Cross
Earrings: erratic / hoop earrings / silver

CLOTHING:
Bra: [Cynful] Deliciosa - Black (Lola Applier) New!
Jeans: [[>CaKe!<]]Skinny JeansCuffed-Mesh New!
Shoes: [Diktator]-OBEY SPINE HEELS BOOTIES BLACK
Fur Shoulders: Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT


Right (Linny)-

BODY:
Hair: ::Exile:: Girls of Summer:Raven
Skin: [PF] Kumi <Latte>  New!
Eyes: .ID. Flare / The Arcade / Purple-Pink New!
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl


ACCESSORIES:
Hat: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Plain) - Black New!
Scarf:  -tb- Wrapped Scarf - Galaxy New!
Piercings: - .HoD. - Torque Piercing Collection
Nails: LOVE SOUL - Prim Nails*Classy*BLUE New!
Bracelet: [MANDALA]TAKARA Bangle/Metal silver
Ring:  Shakeup! Vintage Ring [17] New!

CLOTHING:
Top: *MonCheri* - Gacha Prize 2 - Dead Romance Tank New!
Pants: *MonCheri* - Gacha Prize 3 -  Sequin Pants New!
Shoes: N-core ZEN "Black"



No comments:

Post a Comment