Monday, September 3, 2012

Feel It In My Bones

Hello All! I am back to the blogging world! I know it has been a long time! But I am back and Plan to for a while! My Blog formally known as "TrampBlog"(Has Been Deleted due to the Ugly pics I used to take.) I stopped due to having to leave Because of RL issues. I have been back to SL for a while. But just recently got the ambition to start up blogging again! It is a passion of mine. Something I truly Love to do. Ya I was a SL fashion blogger before it was cool! LOL! I review all Items that stand out to me. I have my own unique style. I tend to be a little wild at times. I like to take chances. My look changes like my mood. And because of my own style I will not blog everything given to me. Do not take offense to this. It is my style. If you are a designer, Like what you see in my blog..Please send me a Folder with a Landmark to your store, Items you would Like blogged and a notecard with anything else. Like Icon Photos Of your store as well as a SLURL to your store.


So getting back into SL and the whole Mesh wave, I obviously had to go to Fameshed. Where I found these sexy ass Low rise skinny Jeans from Auxiliary. They come in a bunch of Jean options. From light to dark. And clean to Grungy. The Low rise gives them a sexy edgy feel. Paired them with the New Triumph heels from Ncore and this Sexy little top from REDGRAVE. Winning outfit!  ♥Taylor


BODY:
Hair: pr!tty - Live Free - Platinum .Mod.
Skin: the body co. Ivy  (03 Light)
Eyelashes: La Malvada Mujer - Hi Twiggy !
Make-up: the body co. Ivy - makeup (dramatic)
Eyes: .ID. Light Sensitive/Ice
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty.
Freckles: R.icielli - Natural Freckles
Tattoo: Skin Candy Tattoos - Hips and Guns Tattoo

ACCESSORIES:
Nails&Rings: Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails
Bangles: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)


CLOTHING:
Bra: KIM BlackSeries-Nivean Bra
Top: Loose Tank Top Vintage-REDGRAVE  New!
Jeans: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans - Denim Blue New!
Heels: N-core TRIUMPH "Black" New!







No comments:

Post a Comment